Kathryn Dishman-Baird is an award winning entrepreneur, PR strategist, content creator and social media expert.
Her mission is to help brands - from solopreneurs to large multi-million pound organisations - to share who they are through the world through PR and digital marketing, so they can become the go-to expert in their field and attract more customers.
She’s the founder of KD Communications and Headliners: The PR & Digital Marketing Academy and the author of the weekly PR Burst blog series.
I LOVE creating my own content, but I also really enjoy being a guest contributor for others, either by making a guest appearance on their channel or writing for them. Below are some of the guest appearances, press mentions and pieces I've created to date.
If you're a journalist or an entrepreneur who would like me to feature in your vlog, podcast, blog or publication, contact me to start a conversation about availability, potential topics etc.
- How to make the most of storytelling and PR for your business #LikeAPro - Twitter chat guest for Go With The Pro
- Meet your Co-Worker - Kathryn Dishman-Baird - Interview with Colleagues On Tap.
- Bubbles and VIP treatment for PR Queen Kathryn - Mention in Laura Pearman Photography blog.
- 5 Steps to Create a Perfect PR Strategy with Kathryn Dishman-Baird | Ep 36 - Guest interview on Marketing For Creatives Show
- How to get your article featured - Guest appearance on Andrew & Pete YouTube channel
- How you and your customers can fall in love with your brand - Guest on Claire Jenks Design Blog
- Is PR + Content + Social Media The Winning Formula? - Guest interview on Content Marketing Studio
- 8 ways to create a good brand reputation - Guest blog for Converge
- How to create an effective PR plan in 6 steps - Guest blog for Arttia Creative
- How to create the perfect press release - Guest blog series for Andrew & Pete
For more information on me and the topics I generally speak about as a guest contributor, speaker and author, check out my Media CV.