So you know you need to do some PR but you’re not sure where to start, who you want to talk to or what platforms you should use to reach the right people. That’s where I come in.
With extensive experience in coaching businesses on how to effectively plan, implement and measure their communications strategy, I can help you figure out how to reach your objectives and deliver real measurable results for your business.
Training is offered on both a group and one-to-one basis and can be delivered for in-house teams. Each session is created bespoke to meet your objectives.
I offer a variety of services when it comes to training which is created to meet the needs of your business. Generally, the full training cycle on offer from KD is broken down into six different sections (although all six are not always needed). Details are as follows:
- Audit: We work together to review your previous PR and digital activity to identify what worked, what didn’t and what needs to be tweaked or improved.
- Identify your audiences: Who do you need to talk to? I can help you decide and find out where your audiences are most active.
- Channels: Helping you invest your time wisely in using the right channels to attract the attention and interaction of your identified audiences.
- Planning: The juicy bit – putting a plan of action in place for your PR activity focusing on traditional, digital and social (or one element if needed).
- Content generation: Did you know that content is king? Well these days it’s the entire kingdom. I’ll help you create content that positions your business as a thought leader and expert in your field.
- Measurement: Analysing the results of your activity using both online management tools and traditional methods.
Need some on-going PR support from an online business community? Join The PR & Digital Forum on Facebook.